Saturday 2 July 2011

The Bead Family


My hot glue gun has been put to use with a few old beads, some felt and a couple of googly eyes that I found at the bottom of the craft box. My favourite is Mr Blue. I hope the boys love them as much as I do when they wake up in the morning.

Oh yes, they loved them so much that three of them ended up headless within half an hour and had to go back to the desk for repairs. Mr Blue survived though and got to have a play in the ocean with some dolphins and eels and the others are now all playing together on our farm, heads and all.

Now I'm of to do some housework while hubby takes the boys on an excursion to the beach. Maybe I might just sneakily make D a little couch out of some recycled boxes first. He made this himself the other day by pushing them together and sitting on it. All I have to do is make it permanent with my trusty glue gun. Stay tuned for the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. All we need now is Mr white and Mr pink and we can play reservoir dogs. Yay!!! (Mick)

    ReplyDelete